How old is Charlie?

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mum & Dad

I've talked about the rest of the family so now I think I need to say a big hello to my Mum & Dad.



Mum was so good to me when I was in her belly, keeping me nice and warm. She's now cuddling me every two minutes whether I'm sleeping or not but I love her to bits and look forward to when I'm older so I can cuddle her back.



Dad likes to try and quiet me down when I cry (he says it's because he's looking after me but I know it's because he wants to watch the football in peace!) but in general tries his best.


Here's a few pics of me with my Mum & Dad to make you say "awwww"!

This is Dad carrying me out of the hospital to drive me home


This is Dad taking me out to pick Grandad Bill up from the airport


Me in an adorable pose


Mum feeding me my first bottle


I eventually opened my eyes to the world


Mum was tired but I was still hungry


Me chilling with my Daddy


Dad's a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to food, he thinks he can fob me off with his thumb! No such luck!


My Mum kept me safe in hospital by giving me lots of cuddles

No comments: