How old is Charlie?

Monday, March 9, 2009

Hello World

Well here I am, nearly a week old and making my first post on my blog. Well when I say my blog I mean the family blog but we all know that you're only reading this to find out about me! :)

It's been a very busy week as I've tried to adapt to this crazy world. Life was so easy inside mummy's belly and but they've forced me out after nine warm months to fend for myself. Now don't get me wrong, the old'uns have tried to help me through but as you know yourself, if you want something done do it yourself!

All the girls in the hospital were nice and helped Mum & Dad to find the best way to feed and change me and generally make sure I'm ok. The family took every opportunity over the two days to come and visit me and they've also been very nice to me since I've been home.

So far I've met Nanny Sue & Grandad Grumps (or Bill as others call him)

Nanny Ann & Grandad Joe

Auntie Catriona

Uncle Rob & Auntie Teresa


Uncle Joseph


and my favourite of all.....my big brother Craig!

Please keep checking back to see how I'm getting on and I can't wait to meet everyone else.

See you soon. x

1 comment:

Andrea K said...

Welcome little Charlie! you are very lucky to have such great parents and family around you! Cant wait to see you - Andrea xx